Let America’s Top Copywriter
Help You Get As Many
Paid Assignments as
You Can Handle
Attract the attention of businesses desperate for freelance copywriters like you …
Get your first-ever well-paid copywriting assignment within weeks – with minimal time and effort …
Increase your copywriting client base …
Ensure a steady flow of projects and income – all year long …
Land a generous contract with a major direct mailer …
Give your income a big boost … and start earning as much as $100,000 a year or more in 2009 …
READ ON to find out how you can get immediate
to my 25+ year collection of battle-proven
for attracting new clients and getting
lucrative copywriting assignments …
… and take your biggest step toward
a full-fledged six-figure freelance copywriter
in 2009 and beyond.
My name is Bob Bly.
I’ve been a freelance copywriter for over 25 years now, and I’m also a member of the American Writers & Artists Inc. Board of Advisors.
Today, I’d like to show you how you can use all of the same tools I’ve used over the past 25 years to build what is now a $700,000 a year freelance copywriting business.
And with all of these tools at your side, it will never be easier to find and get all the copywriting clients you deserve in 2009 and beyond …
… and start earning generous copywriting fees.
Let me explain.
"I have made about $50,000 in copywriting fees. I feel a debt of gratitude toward you!"
– Ray E.
Everything you’ll need to help you
get new copywriting clients
For years now, AWAI members have been asking me – at Bootcamps, over the phone, and via email – questions about how to attract and get paid copywriting gigs from top-dollar clients …
Questions like these:
- “I know how to write, but I have no idea how to get people to hire me. Where do I find my first clients?”
- “I have no experience and only the writing samples I did for my AWAI exercises. What do I do when a potential client asks to see my portfolio?”
- “Is it still possible to make $100,000 or more as a freelance copywriter in today’s economy?”
- “How do I set myself apart from all those new copywriters competing with me for assignments?”
- “Do the major direct marketers like Agora, Nightingale-Conant, and Boardroom really hire beginning freelance writers? Or do they do everything through their agencies or in house now?”
I’ve got all the answers for you – and a whole lot more – in the most comprehensive collection of field-tested tools, tactics, techniques, and strategies for finding, attracting, getting, and keeping copywriting clients that I’ve ever seen in my 25+ years as a freelance copywriter.
My good friends at AWAI suggested I call it Bob Bly's Getting and Keeping Great Clients.
With Bob Bly’s Getting and Keeping Great Clients at your side, you’ll discover the answers to all these questions – everything you need to do, in the order you need to do it, to start (or jump-start) your freelance copywriting business this year.
In this program, I share with you everything I’ve learned in my 25+ years of copywriting.
You also get practical, real-world advice on how to succeed as a copywriter from top freelancers like Joan Damico … Steve Slaunwhite … Herschell Gordon Lewis … Michael Stelzner …
… and many others who “spill the beans” about their copywriting specialties, success, and secrets.
"There's no better copywriter than Robert W. Bly, the man I call the 'King of Copy.' He can teach you more about the art and science of marketing than anyone I know."
– Richard Dean Starr
With this ALL-NEW “Blueprint” for freelance copywriting success, you can quickly get on track to earn $100,000 a year or more …
Bob Bly's Getting and Keeping Great Clients is the most powerful and comprehensive tool for becoming financially independent as a freelance copywriter that has ever been offered by AWAI … and that I’ve ever seen.
Everything in this program is based on experience – the experience of people who’ve already achieved what you want to achieve.
All the marketing methods I tell you about – from having your own website to taking on spec assignments – I’ve done personally. There’s no theory here …
… just proven, real-world results.
Over the past two decades, I have invested literally tens of thousands of dollars – and hundreds and hundreds of hours – in testing to discover the methods that really work in getting clients.
With Bob Bly's Getting and Keeping Great Clients you can learn from my “expensive experience” and avoid wasting a small fortune on stuff that doesn’t work (like I did).
You’ll spend your time only on those promotions and activities that can quickly generate lucrative copywriting assignments …
… even if you’re a total novice.
Here’s everything you get as a member of Bob Bly's Getting and Keeping Great Clients.
Introducing your Members-Only website
AWAI and I have made it easier – and faster – than ever before for you to profit from my 25 years of experience.
You see, as soon as you sign up, you'll instantly have password-protected access to the Members-Only website for Bob Bly's Getting and Keeping Great Clients . This website is a virtual library of all the best tools, techniques, and strategies I’ve used to get new copywriting clients and boost my income over the past 25+ years.
And with this Members-Only website, you’ll always have everything you need – right at your fingertips – to help you get new copywriting clients and start earning six figures as a freelance copywriter.
Not only that, but you can choose and use only the tips, tactics, and strategies you need … when you need them.
For example, let’s say you want to know what to say when you speak on the phone with a prospective client.
All you have to do is log onto the website, access the “Sample Phone Calls” information, find what you need, and then make your call. Or maybe you want to know how much to charge to write a sales letter … or how to write better and faster … or how to write your own display ad … or something else.
Just log on and get your answer. It’s that easy.
Here are just some of the tools, techniques, and strategies that can help you supercharge your copywriting business on the Members-Only website:
- 10 Ways to Make Six Figures as a Freelance Copywriter: I’ve earned more than $100,000 a year as a freelance writer for over 20 consecutive years. This year, I’ll gross over $700,000. I’ll share with you 10 suggestions to help you achieve and exceed the $100,000 a year mark.
- 10 Ways to Get More Done in Less Time: The ability to work faster and get more done in less time isn’t slavery; it’s freedom. You’re going to have the same big pile of stuff to do every day whether you want it or not. If you can be more efficient, you can get it done and still have some time left over for yourself – whether it’s to read the paper, hike, jog, or play the piano.
- How to Set Your Copywriting Rates: I'll show you the formula for determining the hourly rate that's right for you … primary industries that use copywriters, and how they differ in their pay conventions … the various (and perhaps surprising) ways you can structure your pay.
- How to Ask for Fees You Deserve: One of the toughest questions beginning and experienced service providers wrestle with is: "How much should I charge?" I’ll show you how to set fees that bring you maximum revenue, as well as four important factors to consider when determining what to charge a client.
- How to Improve Your Negotiating Skills: Knowing how to negotiate can increase your salary, get you a better position, gather support for your project or department, gain approval for a budget, and help you succeed at any job. Elevate your skills immediately simply by following my eight easy suggestions.
- How to Improve Your Telephone Skills: Telephone etiquette is important in every business. I’ll give you a few simple guidelines to follow that will help you make a positive impression on marketing managers that hire freelance copywriters.
- How to Prepare for a Copywriting Assignment: When you have a file full of facts at your fingertips, writing good copy is easy. You simply select the most relevant facts and present them in a clear, concise, direct fashion. But if you don’t bother to dig for facts, you’re likely to fall back on fancy phrases and puffed-up expressions to fill the empty space on the page. The words may sound nice, but they don’t sell because the copy doesn’t inform. Here’s a four-step procedure I use to get the information I need to write persuasive, fact-filled copy for my clients.
- Sample phone scripts, contracts, introduction letters, display ads, reply cards, rate schedules, and agreements you can use right away: Want to know what to say on the phone? What to include in your agreement? How to present yourself as a consummate freelance copywriting professional? Simply take my sample scripts, contracts, and agreements and adapt them for your own use … and you’ll be looking like a seasoned pro in no time.
And that’s just for starters.
You Can “Sit In” On My Sold-Out New York Workshop
A whiles back, I held a sold-out workshop in New York City titled “Secrets of a Freelance Writer: How to Make $100,000 a Year.”
I had the entire event recorded – over six hours of exclusive recordings of all my best advice …
… plus my “personal” conversations with industry pros who share with you exactly how they find clients, how they keep them happy, and how they make $100,000 a year.
And now, you can access these recordings – whenever you want – right off your Members-Only website … and listen to them on your computer or with your MP3 player.
Just log onto the Members-Only website, find the recording you want to listen to, download it, and you’re ready to go.
You Can Also Listen In to 17 In-Depth Discussions on Starting and Running a Successful Freelance Copywriting Business – Whenever You Want
For a couple of years, I led AWAI’s monthly “Selling Yourself” Teleconference Series, in which I discussed – in great detail – new ways to get clients and build your copywriting business …
… as well as new profit opportunities and new markets that desperately need your copywriting help.
Participants in these teleconference calls have included Joe Vitale, Nic Usborne, Paul Hollingshead, Sandy Franks, Steve Wexler, and Chris Marlow, just to name a few.
Now you can listen alongside us as we give you the proven advice you need to start and run a successful, six-figure copywriting business.
See the box below for the incredible menu of topics and experts:
- How to Prospect Successfully: An intensive session on how to generate more new business leads than you can ever hope to handle – quickly and affordably. Speakers include Bob Bly, Ilise Benun, and Cathy Cairns.
- Promoting Yourself Online With a Website and E-zine: A detailed breakdown of the elements that go into a copywriting website, the steps required to create the site, how to drive traffic to the site, and how to create and publish your own monthly e-zine.
- Establishing Your Reputation as a Top Copywriter in Your Field: Two of the most sought-after copywriters in direct marketing (Steve Wexler and Chris Marlowe) reveal how they built their reputations as top gurus. (And it’s not just by writing great copy, good as they are!)
- The Ultimate Secrets of Freelance Copywriting Success: Discover how to hit, break, and soar above the $100,000 a year mark!
- Insider Secrets for Making Money Writing Copy Online: How to write for the Web. Translate the direct-mail copywriting techniques in AWAI’s Copywriting Program to online marketing, and virtually DOUBLE the market for your services.
- Writing for the Information Products Market: Make $3,000 to $8,000 per package writing direct mail for book publishers, newsletters, software, seminars, audio cassettes, CDs, videos, special reports, home-study courses, and other information products.
- Breaking Into the Top-Paying Market: Writing direct mail for consumer newsletters is the highest-paying freelance copywriting specialty, and Don Mahoney is tops in this field. He tells you who the clients are, what they look for, and his secrets for consistently writing control-beating packages.
- Entering the Lucrative World of Writing for the Healthcare Market: Writing copy for healthcare products – especially health newsletters and nutritional supplements – is exciting, fun, and lucrative. Two clients, Alan Serinsky of VitalMax and Jenny Thompson of Agora Health, tell you exactly what kind of copy they buy.
- Writing for the Corporate Communications and Marcom (Marketing Communications) Market: More mainstream than direct marketing, corporate communications and "marcom" (marketing communications) means writing everything from annual reports and speeches to press releases and sales brochures. Easier than direct mail, less competitive, and pays very well!
- How to Get Out of a Slump: Handle the ups and downs so the ups are higher and the downs are short and mild.
- Writing for the Business-to-Business and High-Tech Markets: Make money writing for business, industry, and technical products – "collateral" (brochures and white papers), trade ads, and lead-generating direct mail. (I’ve been writing for this market for 25 years.)
- How to Write a Book and Get It Published: Want to write a novel or nonfiction book? Here’s how to become a published author! (I just signed the contract for my 60th book!)
- Prospecting for New Business: New techniques, tools, and tactics to attract copywriting clients and increase your earnings.
- Make Money Writing Catalog Copy: Catalog companies make $2 to $3 in revenues for every catalog they mail, and the big catalog companies mail millions of catalogs a year, or even a month. Writing catalog copy is in many ways easier than writing DM packages, yet good freelance catalog copywriters are in short supply.
- Make $3,000 per Project Writing White Papers, Brochures, and Other "Marketing Collateral": Imagine a market that will pay top dollar for copy – and where you never have to worry about beating a control. Large corporations pay $3,000 to $6,000 per assignment for white papers, brochures, application briefs, and other "marketing collateral" – pieces that inform customers about products … but do not, in themselves, close the sale. It’s much easier to break into – and far less nerve-wracking – than writing big DM packages for Agora, Boardroom, and other top direct marketers.
- Writing for the Self-Help and Biz-Op Markets: Learn how to make money writing for business opportunities, self-help, personal development, and other self-improvement markets. Companies like Nightingale-Conant and others need lots of promotions written … and these markets are far less competitive (and also somewhat easier to write for) than consumer, financial, and healthcare.
- What’s New in B2B Copywriting? The market for business-to-business copywriting has completely changed since I pioneered it back in the early 1980s. Discover who the new players are, how to get hired, what the best projects are, and how to win the business.
Remember, once you become a Member, you can download any of these recordings – whenever you like …
… and you don't have to select just one or two. You can listen to any or all of them as often as you'd like.
"When it comes to educating his fellow copywriters and marketers, Bob Bly is the master."
– Dianna Huff
Each and every month,
AWAI and I will keep you up to date on the latest trends
Although there are some self-marketing tactics that will always stand the test of time … like how to generate interest on the telephone … how to get leads at networking events … and how to create an effective self-marketing print brochure...
… there are other aspects of self-marketing that change quickly with the times. Who ever heard of marketing your freelance business on MySpace, YouTube, or Facebook a few years ago? Or posting videos to promote your copywriting services on your own blog? Or sending your business card and a brief bio to a prospect via Bluetooth from your PDA or smart phone?
Things change quickly in this business. New methods and strategies of marketing become effective. Older methods die out. That’s why it’s important to stay on top of things … to know what’s working.
We want to ensure you’ve got your finger on the pulse of what today’s marketing trends are.
That’s why – each and every month– you’ll receive all-new tools that you can use right away to get copywriting clients in 2009 and beyond.
Each month, we’ll get in touch with you with one of the following resources:
- HOT-OFF-THE-PRESSES WHITE PAPERS: Get cutting-edge tips on how to market and promote your freelance copywriting services, and more. We’ll let you know the minute they’re ready.
- LATE-BREAKING SPECIAL REPORTS: We’ll address today’s most crucial, most valuable, most career-changing topics for freelance copywriters.
- LIVE GETTING AND KEEPING GREAT CLIENT BULLETINS: Every month you’ll get a new proven tip for getting and keeping great clients.
You can rest assured that everything you receive will be completely up to date and relevant for today’s market.
In other words, you’ll get everything you need to find, get, and keep your dream copywriting clients – month after month – for 2009 and beyond.
"After listening to Bob Bly's teleconference on Writing for the Consumer Newsletter Market, I contacted Sandy Franks, who was one of the guests on the call.
The result was an opportunity to do a renewal letter … which I said I would write at no cost. Several days after I submitted the renewal copy, Sandy asked me to write a control package for one of her other products … at a new writer's fee of $3,500!
So my investment of $79 in the teleconference returned, I think this is right, over 4,000%!
Not bad … I would encourage anyone to give it a try … it really wasn't that hard, and I've already been told that if a second project is awarded, the fee moves to $5,000 with royalties."
– Mike D., Allison Park, PA
SPECIAL REPORT: All the Answers to Your Most Crucial Questions About Getting Clients
One thing I’ve discovered as an AWAI Board Member over the past few years is that I get asked the same few dozen questions … over and over again.
Rather than have me basically cutting and pasting the answers into individual emails every week, we compiled all the questions and my answers into a special report titled The 62 Most Common Questions Beginning Copywriters Ask About Getting Clients – With Answers From the Pros and Your Fellow Working Students.
You’ll find the answers – straight from me – to the most pressing questions you likely have about how to get and keep new copywriting clients:
- How do I get confidence in my work – enough so I can go out and get clients? I am still a copywriting student and feel that I have grabbed a tiger by the tail. Afraid to let go and afraid to hold on. Get four quick tips to build your confidence and self-esteem …
- How do I get past the feeling that I am never going to be able to sell anything? I'll give you my best advice for getting over this feeling and on the road to success …
- How can I become an “ideal freelancer?” Discover seven easy-to-implement strategies to increase your value …
- Given my lack of experience, how do I persuade companies to hire me? How you can get work … even if you’re an up-and-coming copywriter …
- Where’s the work? I'll reveal which directory has a complete listing of direct mailers you can contact, as well as five big markets where you can make big bucks …
EFFECTIVE SELF-MARKETING STRATEGIES
- What kind of marketing pieces do I need for my services? I'll show you how I got started … and what marketing pieces you can use to get started as well …
- How do I go about contacting potential clients? I'll reveal an effective technique for getting the attention of marketing managers today … as well as two other popular methods …
- On a cold call, what do I say to the “screener?” Here's how to make screeners your allies … and get through to the decision maker without being pushy …
- How do I use small ads to generate leads for my copywriting services? I'll tell you where I've had my best luck over the past 25 years … and a little trick I've used with success …
- How do I charge for my services? Find out three different ways to make money from your writing services … and see what my personal fee schedule looks like – everything from print ads to sales letters …
- What is the most lucrative type of copywriting work to go after? I'll show you how to make $100,000 a year working only four days a week …
- What’s a reasonable price range for an email sales letter? Fees are all over the lot these days. I'll give you an idea of what you can charge …
- How do you raise your rates? If you believe you've been undercharging for your services, here's how you can raise your rates – without upsetting your clients …
- How do I land jobs for big companies that can give me regular work? I’m not interested in working for small, local companies, and would like to position myself as a freelancer for the bigger companies like Rodale, Agora, and Boardroom. You'll discover a strategy to approach the big mailers and get regular work.
… and a whole lot more.
Given time and experience, you’ll know all the answers. But why learn the hard way when I can give you the answers …
… right now!
This report answers your most pressing questions about what you need to do to be a successful six-figure copywriter. (You’ll receive it in the mail.)
On Top of All That, You’ll Get a White-Hot Potential Client List Sorted by Niche – Complete With Current Contacts!
This list is literally worth its weight in gold.
It’s a personally selected start-up list of direct-marketing decision makers – organized by niche for your convenience.
These are the people you need to get in touch with … and inform about your copywriting services.
And when you do get in touch with these decision makers, you can use all of the tools and techniques in Bob Bly's Getting and Keeping Great Clients to make the most favorable, professional impression possible …
… and start landing paid copywriting gigs right away.
“I appreciate you sharing your knowledge with the rest of us and allowing us to take a piece of the pie. I already love this new career that I never would have discovered without your guidance. Thanks."
– Elizabeth H.
Write, stay home, and make $100,000 a year or more
As an AWAI member, you already know the many advantages – money, self-employment, working from home, no commuting, flexible hours – that the freelance copywriting life can give you.
So I won’t waste your time talking about them again here.
But what I do want to tell you is that this is a career with “legs.”
After 25 years as a copywriter, I still love what I’m doing. I literally jump out of bed each day, because I can’t wait to get to my office, turn on my PC, and start on my various copywriting projects.
And there are a lot of extra “perks” I’ve enjoyed – and you may too – that AWAI doesn’t talk about when you join:
- You get to work with and learn from some of the smartest marketers in the country. I’ve learned a lot by writing copy for folks like Bill Bonner and Michael Masterson. Other AWAI members have, too.
- You can branch out into other types of writing. One AWAI member writes screenplays and has actually starred in a feature-length film. Another owns and runs a successful small publishing company. And a third is a well-known romance book writer. The list goes on. I like to write nonfiction books, and have written dozens of books on topics ranging from Star Trek to Stephen King. AWAI member and copywriter Kieran Doherty is a successful children’s book author.
- You can get tens of thousands of dollars in repeat business from steady clients. Some of mine have been with me for over 20 years. Do good work, and they will stay with you.
- You have total “job security.” Since you’re your own boss, you can never be fired.
- You can make enough money to retire early … in your 60s, 50s, or even your 40s … if you decide you want to lie on the beach and take life easy.
- Or you can work for as many years as you like, because the work is not physically taxing. My neighbor had to quit his freelance carpentry business because of a bad back. But you can sit at a computer and get paid to write direct-mail copy well into your 70s and 80s. I know several writers who have done just that!
Listen. I’m not a best-selling author or the world’s top copywriter. But despite that, I earn more than $700,000 a year from my freelance writing.
One copywriter I trained, living in an airy log cabin in the bucolic New Hampshire woods, earns over $300,000 helping New England construction companies market their services.
More freelance writers than I can count have hit and exceeded the $100,000 a year mark using the methods I shared with them. In a recent survey, 22% reported income of $100,000 a year or more.
And several freelance copywriters I know have even hit the $1 million a year mark.
You may make more. You may make less.
But no matter what, I can virtually assure you of earning a great living as a freelance copywriter when you follow the advice I give you in Bob Bly's Getting and Keeping Great Clients.
“By following the advice you laid out, I quickly reached goals that I had set for year three of my business within the first year. My philosophy is, if you've written it or recommended it, I want to read it."
– Carla J.
You get over 25 years' worth of insider secrets
Here’s more of the hard-won, insider secrets you’ll discover with Bob Bly's Getting and Keeping Great Clients:
- 3 ways you can immediately land a client – even if you are a beginner with zero experience. Using one of these techniques, I had 35 companies inquiring about my copywriting services within 4 weeks after I quit my job to go freelance.
- The client already uses other freelance copywriters, and an ad agency, and he has writers on staff. But he still needs you and wants to hire you! I’ll tell you why – and how to use this knowledge in your favor.
- Can cold-calling work? Yes, but not the way most freelance copywriters do it. I’ll show you the right way to uncover new prospects by telephone.
- New freelance copywriters always ask me, “Where can I get mailing lists of potential clients?” Most list brokers, unfortunately, have minimum rentals of 5,000 names. My alternative gets you around this and allows you to mail to 500, 100, even 10 names at a time – at far less than it would cost to rent a commercially available list.
- I’ll also tell you who to call to get conventional mailing lists. There’s only one list broker in the United States that specializes in renting lists of potential marketing clients to freelancers. I’ll give you this broker’s name and phone number.
- The easiest (and least expensive) self-promotion method on the planet: writing articles for trade journals. I’ll explain how this works, what publications to contact, how to get them to agree to publish your articles, and how to generate actual sales leads from every article you write. As a bonus, I will also give you a list of titles and subjects for the articles you need to write. In the early 1980s, I went from unknown novice to a well-respected copywriter primarily on the strength of this method.
- The quickest way to meet lots of potential clients and build your credibility as a direct-mail copywriting expert. You won’t have much competition, because most freelancers are afraid to do this. (And for no good reason; it’s really fun and easy.)
- The absolutely most-effective direct-mail format for generating sales leads for your freelance copywriting services. The package needs only 3 elements, but you must follow this format precisely – or it won’t work. The letter I wrote following this formula generated a 7% response the first time I mailed it … a 10% response after I tweaked it a little. To get 10 leads for my copywriting services, I only had to mail 100 of these simple letters!
- Should you have a website promoting your freelance copywriting services? Must you? What should be on it? How should it look? What domain name is best? My website brings me at least 3 genuine inquiries a week … and thousands of hits.
- How to follow up leads until they give you a job, but without pestering them. Prospects have profusely thanked me for using this follow-up method – and many have hired me because of it. (I just got a $6,000 project from an old client using this quick and easy technique.)
- The Internet is exploding with “e-zines” – self-published promotional online newsletters. Are there too many of them for e-zines to work anymore? Or should you rush right out and create one? Mine goes to 40,000+ subscribers monthly and works like a charm. I’ll reveal the easy formula responsible for its success … and how to use it to generate dozens of leads anytime you need them … at virtually zero cost.
- How to write classified ads that get business, and where to place them. I’ll also give you the inside story on my full-page ad in DM News and whether the 71 leads it produced paid off. (The ad costs $8,000, but I’ll show you how I got it for FREE!)
All of what I’ve just told you about involves marketing and self-promotion – finding potential clients, generating leads, and letting potential clients know you are out there and available.
"Bob Bly is one of the most successful copywriters in the world. I've used his services and purchased a lot of his materials – and always profited from both."
– Bob Serling, President, Idea Quotient
How to Start Your Six-Figure Freelance Copywriting Business
But in addition to the all-important marketing, we’ll cover every other key aspect of starting and running a successful, six-figure, freelance copywriting business.
- How to know when a client has a project on his desk that he needs a writer for – so you can call him that day. Clients only hire you when they have a project. They don’t create projects just to give you work. Here’s the easy way to make sure you call when they have a job.
- Building a “stable” of highly lucrative, ongoing clients who give you a steady stream of high-paying assignments. I got Boardroom, Agora, Phillips, Weiss Research, and Nightingale-Conant as clients just by following these simple guidelines.
- The reason clients may be passing you by in favor of other copywriters. Surprisingly, it has absolutely nothing to do with how good your copy is or how well it pulls.
- Setting and getting your fees: What to charge for typical assignments … how to present your fee to the client … what to do if the client says “Your price is too high” … how to get and negotiate royalties … when NOT to ask for royalties … and more.
- You hand in what you think is your best piece of copy ever. The client says, “I hate it.” You are shocked – and you think he is totally wrong in his unfavorable assessment. He thinks he’s right. Here’s what to do to save the relationship and the project.
- Which computer should you use? Which Internet connection? Which word-processing software? Which security system and firewall? What other software do you need? How much will all this cost? Where should you buy it?
- Closing the sale: contracts … letters of agreement … retainers … advance payments … methods of payment. (I take credit cards from companies that want to hire me to write copy for them – and I’ll show you how you can, too!)
- The client comes to you with a single assignment. Here’s how to turn it into 2 assignments … or maybe even 3 or 4. So instead of getting a $1,000 or $2,000 fee, you get a $5,000 to $10,000 fee. And the additional assignments take only a fraction of the time it takes to do the first one (if you use this secret) … so they’re even more profitable.
- How to handle the client who says, “I also need layout and design. Do you do the whole thing, or just the copy?” You can win the job even if you’ve never done a page layout in your life – and don’t want to.
- Don Mahoney’s secret for earning $250,000 a year (or more) from one single client. (This is just about the only thing in the program I haven’t done. But Don has, and he’ll tell you how.)
- Hate proofreading your own stuff? (Actually, I don’t know any copywriter who can effectively proof his or her own work.) With this little secret, you can deliver clean, flawless copy to the client every time.
"One of the best copywriters in the business."
– Michael Meanwell, Author, "The Wealthy Writer"
All this is yours when you get Bob Bly's Getting and Keeping Great Clients
Just look at all you get with Bob Bly's Getting and Keeping Great Clients.
YOUR ALL-IN-ONE LIBRARY:
Whenever you have a question about how to get copywriting clients, simply log on and find what you’re looking for. It’s that simple. To recap, here’s what you get in your all-in-one library:
- Unlimited access to your Members-Only website – complete with all the valuable resources listed above: With this all-in-one library of resources at your side, you’ll always have the answers you need at your disposal to help you find new and lucrative copywriting clients.
- Exclusive recordings from my sold-out New York workshop, "Secrets of a Freelance Writer: How to Make $100,000 a Year": Access – whenever you want to – my “personal” conversations with industry pros who share with you exactly how they find clients, how they keep them happy, and how they make $100,000 a year.
- My "Selling Yourself" Teleconference Series – available immediately via download: Get the proven advice you need to start and run a successful, six-figure copywriting business. And remember – you can download these recordings – whenever you want – right off your Members-Only website … and listen to them on your computer or with your MP3 player.
- The "62 Most Common Questions" report: The answers to all your most pressing questions about how to find, get, and keep lucrative copywriting clients.
- Potential client list by niche: Your personally selected start-up list of direct-marketing decision makers that you can contact for new and lucrative copywriting gigs – using everything you’ll get in Bob Bly's Getting and Keeping Great Clients.
YOUR MONTHLY SPECIAL UPDATES:
You’re also going to hear from us once a month with all-new, never-before-released information on the best ways for you to build your copywriting business in 2009 and beyond.
- Members-Only White Papers: Cutting-edge tips on how to market and promote your freelance copywriting services, and more.
- Special Reports: Today’s most crucial, most valuable, most career-changing topics for freelance copywriters.
- Monthly Getting and Keeping Great Clients Bulletins: Every month you’ll get a new proven tip for getting and keeping great clients.
We’re going to be right there with you … keeping you abreast of what’s hot and what’s working now in self-marketing for freelance copywriters – each and every month.
So why not make 2009 your best copywriting year ever?
"I've known Bob for a long time. His stuff is terrific."
— John Forde, Copywriter's Roundtable
And We’ve Made These Career-Changing Secrets
Almost Ridiculously Affordable
Here’s the deal.
If you wanted to hire me, right now, for a year’s worth of personal coaching, you’d have to pay $24,000.
That’s a considerable amount of money …
… to say the least.
However, we realize that not everyone is ready to make that kind of a financial commitment.
That’s what makes this offer so special.
You see, when you consider everything you’re going to get over the next year …
… and how much new income all these tools, tactics, techniques, and strategies could bring you, it could still easily be worth thousands and thousands of dollars.
After all, how much would you invest in yourself to be making six figures within a few years …
… or perhaps even less than that?
Well … check this out
When you order Bob Bly's Getting and Keeping Great Clients today, you get the entire program for – get this – only a $129 Membership Fee … plus $29 a month in Membership Dues.
That’s not a typo.
I know … it’s almost ridiculously low. You’re going to get the complete all-in-one online library right away …
You’re also going to get – each and every month for an entire year – the all-new tools, tactics, secrets, and strategies you can use to dramatically increase your copywriting client base and income in 2009 and beyond.
AWAI is really giving away all 25+ years of my most tried and tested tools for getting new clients for only $129 plus $29 a month.
In fact, even after several months of membership that comes out to way less than I charge for just ONE HOUR of my time!
What a deal!
To become a member of Bob Bly's Getting and Keeping Great Clients, call Pat, Debbie or Jackie at 1-866-879-2924, or click below now. I promise you’ll be glad you did.
Robert W. Bly
P.S. Bob Bly's Getting and Keeping Great Clients comes with our unconditional money-back guarantee of satisfaction. If after reviewing the program for a full 30 days, you are not utterly convinced it’s going to help you double or triple your freelance writing income, just let us know and we’ll promptly refund your money – no questions asked. You risk nothing.
P.P.S. If you want to make a six-figure income as a freelance copywriter, I urge you to take advantage of this limited-time offer for Bob Bly's Getting and Keeping Great Clients. It’s a heck of a lot better value than hiring me to coach you personally, for which I charge $24,000.